Thursday, March 22, 2012

P.S. a little add on from yesterday

OK - so we decided to have dinner at Pacifica last night - I mean, as long as we were there might as well enjoy the whole experience. So while we were waiting for the buffet to open we were sitting by the pool enjoying watching the day wind down. OK - now - you know when you go to the ball game and at the 7th inning those guys come out and scrape the infield dirt? Well...we notice a man and it looks like he is scraping the sand. We can't figure out why. Then low and behold another man comes out and sets up a table with a linen table cloth, china, ti-ki torches - the whole 9 yards. Now our curiosity is really up - we go as close as we can get to have a look. I wish I had my camera but I didn't - BUT the sandy beach was as smooth as a dance floor. Imagine, a table, chairs, ti-ki torches - all next to a bed on beach. Come on! It doesn't get much better than that...we talk to one of the men setting it up and he informs us that it costs $250 and you get dinner and drinks - and Sex on the Beach - and I ain't talkin' the cocktail!
It was very impressive - I don't know about my travelin' partners but I will be back with a member of the opposite sex and I will have dinner by candle light on the beach with the bed right there.....I may be 60 when I do it - but do it I will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment