Sunday, September 23, 2012

Home again, home again

Let's see - where did I leave off? Oh - I know....as I was laying on beach on Wednesday I overheard this cute, young couple next to me talking about going some place that was playing live music that evening. I asked them what was going on and they said "Go to Baystown - they have live music free every Weds night" They said it's a cute litte place with lots of shops and restaurants. So I got directions for us and we went! Of course, not without our usual driving back and forth at least twice because we were lost - but we made it! And what cute little town it was!

There was a fountain in the square with these sayings 
all around it - here's one that I thought was
very profound!

A picture of the town

The band playing


Patrice and Marge waiting for the music

Marge and I doing the same

The restaurant where we had dinner and boy oh
boy was it  a good one! We had grouper 3 ways - P had 
blacked, Marge grilled and me good ole' fried!

Another view of the town

Watching the sunset as we ate our dinner....

Town square

I'm thinking this is the penthouse - too bad
the tree is in the way - it was mightly
fine lookin'

So that was our night at Baystown....I would highly recommend it if anyone is ever down that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment