Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to Leave the Bluff

It is with great sadness that I announce I'm leaving the Bluff tomorrow. Tonight at 9:30 my oldest brother, Mike will be joining me. Tomorrow we will leave here and go to Virginia to visit sweet Aunt Mary. It will be a short visit - only until Monday and then it's home again, home again, jiggdy jig. This has been quite an experience, and my life is fuller and richer and fatter and drunker because of it. It was fun meeting new people, seeing and living in a totally different part of the country. Here are a few additional photos I hope you will enjoy -



The pretty little baby all curled up...

Lin had a huge jump up last Friday night
probably around 25 people. This is a
pic of TC, Paula & Bob.
Then my camera ran out of juice and I didn't
get anymore pics of this great party....bummer

Bob & TC in front of an 800 year old live oak
at the Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation.
I love hanging out with the brothers -
they make my outfits look cute!

This is a picture of Greg and his wife Becky,
the owner of the Boat Shed
Two really good, nice people

Downtown Darien - this is the park
down by the river


The Shrimpin' boats dock at the Darien
dock after a hard days work.

This Church is right up the road from me
Peg and I stopped in to get some pictures

Cute little thing - isn't it?

Sister preaching her first sermon

And that is all I have to say about Shellman Bluff....
Forest Gump

No comments:

Post a Comment