Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quotes from the Deep South

When talking about an owner of one
of the local restaurants he said:
"He's jam up and jelly tight"
(meaning he runs a good place)

While fighting with her husband she said
"I'm not in menopause - I'm in meno - permanent"

"We were married for 30 years, we have been 'not-
doing it' for 13" (they have been married
for 43 years)

"I'll be attending the Jump Up at Paula's tonight"
means - I'll be going to dinner at Paula's

I will drive myself over cause I never know when I might "put my lipstick on"
in other words I want my own car so I can leave
when I want to.

As Bob, TC & I were driving around Brunswick TC commented on how many people play golf and how stupid it looked chasing a little white ball. Bob said I know - "I used to golf but I quit - first of all
it's no fun and second it very expensive!" I think that pretty
much sums up how a lot of people feel about the sport!

as more quotable quotes occur I'll update this page

No comments:

Post a Comment