Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another day on the Katy Trail

Here it is Wedsnesday already...today we went to the clinic for Ayten to get her stiches out - while we were waiting I counted 30 adults in the waiting room. It's been a while since I have been in a waiting room so crowded. I will say one thing though they had comfortable chairs for us to wait in! Now it is nap time at the Babenly household - I just got done bringing in the laudnry and folding it. No cooking to do tonight as we are going to have left overs. So - I am here sweating, sweating, sweating - this is the hottest place on earth and it's February! I could not even imagine being here in the summer - or the spring for that matter. So I'm going to back outside on my porch and finish my book. Once my book is done then I will have a problem - I can't knit all the time - God forbid I go for a walk! Another thing about Texas - it's so damn humid - my hair is nothing but a ball of friz. I had to buy two hair clips to keep it up off my neck and face. Anyway tomorrow maybe I'll get to take the little man out again and this time I'll bring my camera. He is a cute little thing when he's not screaming and that is not often! So my friends enjoy the St Louis weather - I hear it's in the 50s there - I bet it's nice....until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment