Sunday, February 13, 2011

Farhad is here (you can call him Freddy)

Baby Farhad (or as I call him Foghat) arrived safe and sound on Friday about 1:30 in the afternoon. I arrived in Houston on Thursday night where Yusif, Ayten (pronounced I-10) and Javenshir were waiting. We left the airport and went straight to Galveston, checked in to a hotel so we would be ready for the hospital at 6AM. We got there and found out that 5 C-sections where scheduled for that morning and as luck would have it Ayten was number 5 - that meant we had to wait and wait and wait...Javenshir did his best but it was a long day for him. On Saturday I dropped Yusif and Javenshir off at the hospital and then went down to the gulf and watched the waves on a beautiful sunny day. It got me to thinking "Maybe I should come to Galveston some winter for a month or two" - but it was similar to Shellman Bluff in that there are very few people there this time of the year. Maybe next time I do a winter trip I'll go somewhere that is populated. Anyway we got home today and Ayten is with the baby and trying to get a little rest - Yusif is upstairs playing with Javenshir and I'm kinda just hanging around all by myself. There really isn't anything for me to do. At some point I'll need to go grocery shopping so I can have dinners made every night - I'm sure there will be laundry to do soon - other than that I'm here in a suburb of Houston getting ready to play online scrabble - not to different from home! I'll post more tomorrow with maybe a few pics of the babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment