Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Hot Hot Hot here in Texas

It got up to 80 today and it feels like 100 - Ayten & Yusif had to take the baby to the doctor this morning. They took Jav with them so I was on my own. Last night a friend of Ayten's brought dinner over, and let me be clear - when these gals say they are bringing dinner they mean they are bringing the food and preparing it at your house! So before the gal got here I noticed that Ayten changed into a nice outfit and put on earrings. I didn't think much of it until the friend got here and she was dressed nice too. All of these girls wear tight clothes, but hell they are all thin so they can get away with that crap! Anyway - I started thinking and I thought maybe Ayten is a little embarrassed that I'm always in sweats and a sloppy T-shirt. So today I hit the outlet mall. Now that was some damn work! The place was huge - I think I got more exercise today that I have since I've been here. I shopped and shopped and found some darling things for Desi for her 1st birthday. I also picked a little something for Freddy and a new toy for Jav - couldn't find a damn thing for myself. So I went to Target and hit pay dirt. Now when her friends come a calling I'll have something "cute" to wear and it's half way tight! I also bought a pair of shorts which I came home and put right on. I feel cooler already. Why I ever let Lori Miller talk me into letting my hair grow out I'll never know. Had to buy hair clips to get it off my neck. Don't worry when the company comes I'll put it down, comb it and put on jewelry maybe even some make up. OK - make up might be pushing it a little bit.

The whole family is napping right now so the house is nice and quiet. Believe me you know when Jav is awake! If he's not totally happy he is screaming! Reminds me of some other little boys I used to know....tonight I'm making Tacos - I hope they like them and it's something Ayten will make when I'm gone. I'm also going to make the rice krispy squares - most kids like those - let's see if the little prince does!

Thanks to everyone who sent me recipes and meal ideas - I'm writing them all down and leaving them for Ayten. Until tomorrow - stay cool, have a cocktail and enjoy your Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment