Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 2 in Houston

Hello Monday morning! Here I am sitting in the house and the kid WILL NOT look at me. So much for coming to Houston to watch Javenshir! Wherever I go - he leaves. If I talk to him he howls - of course I don't speak Azeri so I have no idea what he's saying but I think he's saying "Go home bitch!" So it's 9:30 in the morning, Ayten is trying to get some rest - the new baby is good so that is a blessing - I'm upstairs and Javenshit is downstairs. If I go downstairs he will come upstairs...on and on back and forth. So - basically I don't have a damn thing to do - I wish I could get him to go outside and ride his tricycle around the block - at least that way I could go outside and enjoy this beautiful day, but no here I sit....is anyone out there? Rescue me......

No comments:

Post a Comment